Major Assessment & Overhaul
Crane Systems Australia offers major inspection to assess the suitability for the continued safe operation.
- Intervals of no more than 10 years on mechanical,
- Intervals of no more than 25 years on structural.
Scope of Work:
- Inspect the crane structures – bridges, end carriages and crab frames.
- Specify and carry out any necessary Non-Destructive Testing required to qualify the fatigue condition of the structures.
- Inspect the hoisting, traverse, and travel power & control electrics.
- Specify NDT and the extent of replacement and repair to accommodate a specified further period of satisfactory service.
- Provide instructions and reports.